[PD] MPE in Pd Vanilla?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 22:49:18 CEST 2023

Ok, I wrote something similar to that [mpe] external (btw, there's a small
bug in how it handles pitch bend)

this one takes raw midi input, such as from [midiin], and gives you
something you can connect directly to a [clone] object, so you can route
inside it the most commonly supported mpe messages, note off, note on,
aftertouch, CC 74 (aka slide) and pitch bend (aka 'glide'?).

https://github.com/porres/pd-else/blob/master/Code_source/Compiled/control/mpe.in.c

will work more on this when my new controller arrives.

cheers