[PD] shell external for raspberry pi aarch64

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Oct 31 15:52:58 CET 2023

On 10/31/23 09:07, Chris McCormick wrote:

> It appears I accidentally upgraded deken itself by installing
> `deken-externals`

assuming you meant to say "deken-plugin", then yes: if the server
detects that you are running a version of the deken-plugin that cannot
handle "new-style" .dek packages then it will *always* inject a
suggestion for an update of the deken-plugin.

afaik, the first Pd-version that included a deken plugin that can handle
new-style .dek packages was Pd-0.48-2, which was released some 5 years
ago...

even Raspbian/buster shipped with Pd-0.49-0 :-)

> and now when I search for `command` it shows up. Cool

and "command" uses a new-style .dek package, so that's why it shows up
after you've updated the deken-plugin.

gmfdsar
IOhannes