[PD] [PD-announce] cyclone 0.8-0 is out

Linux ROUEN Normandie linux.rouen at free.fr
Sun Nov 5 13:58:32 CET 2023

Hello Alexandre,

Thanks for releasing your Cyclone v.0.8.0 external.
I just update it thru Deken from v.0.7.1 under Pd v.0.54.1.

Opening the help file of [cyclone] displays at once the following in Pd
console:
/" " " " "
cyclone/uzi 1 0
... couldn't create
cyclone/uzi 1 0
... couldn't create
cyclone/uzi 1 0
... couldn't create
cyclone/decode
... couldn't create
cyclone/clip~
... couldn't create
cyclone/line~
... couldn't create
[cyclone/maximum~] is deprecated, consider using vanilla's [max~] instead
[cyclone/minimum~] is deprecated, consider using vanilla's [min~] instead
cyclone/pow~
... couldn't create
cyclone/peak
... couldn't create
cyclone/table
... couldn't create
#C: no such object
cyclone/trough
... couldn't create
cyclone/uzi
... couldn't create
warning: [cyclone/number~] has been deprecated
" " " " "
/
Q: Should we consider that as being normal and just disregard these
messages?

Joseph Gastelais