[PD] [PD-announce] 2nd call: PhD position Sonic Interaction Design, IEM/ KUG, Graz, Austria

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Nov 22 11:17:44 CET 2023

[Apologies for cross-postings] [Please distribute]

(this is the 2nd call for a 4 year stay at the IEM and a great chance to
get your PhD done. please apply!)

Dear all,

we are pleased to announce a fully funded

*4-year PhD position*

in the field of Sonic Interaction Design at the Institute of Electronic
Music and Acoustics (IEM, https://iem.at/), University of Music and
Performing Arts Graz, Austria. Current projects are compiled at
https://sidlab.iem.sh/.

All details can be found in the call for applications (German, English):
https://go.iem.at/sid23

We look forward to receiving your application by December 1st, 2023.

IOhannes m zmölnig