[PD] Getting position of abstraction in patch

Thomas Mayer thomas at residuum.org
Mon Nov 27 13:18:47 CET 2023

Hello,

I am trying to find a way to get the position of the abstraction in the
including patch from the abstraction itself.

Basically when I have stuff like
#X obj 13 49 my_abstraction
#X obj 58 89 my_abstraction

I want to be able to access 13 49 in the first instance of
my_abstraction.pd, and 58 89 in the second instance.

Is there a way to accomplish it?

Thanks,
Thomas
--
"When one's home has a really excellent computer capable of reaching
other computers anywhere in the Galaxy, one scarcely needs to budge."