[PD] 2D radio buttons object or abstraction?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 16:14:47 CET 2023

but it's not a actually a 2d radio, as you gotta turn it on and off... it's
been on my list to build an actual 2d radio button for a good while now. It
will happen eventually, as a full compiled object. While at it I will also
make mtx.ctl a compiled object.

But I could change my plans and just adapt mtx.ctl into a 2d radio button
for the next update, but of course I already got lots of things in my to do
list...