[PD] Help with panning and spatialization objects, VBAP and stuff.

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 00:59:18 CET 2023

Em seg., 18 de dez. de 2023 às 17:27, Alexandre Torres Porres <
porres at gmail.com> escreveu:

> About VBAP by V. Pulkki see: http://legacy.spa.aalto.fi/research/cat/vbap/

haha, links to paper and thesis doesn't work, but you can find the pd
external over there. Nonetheless, it is better resided these days at
https://github.com/pd-externals/vbap for reference.

Also, for reference https://doc.sccode.org/Classes/VBAP.html

> There's also the CICM tools library, that I uploaded to deken a few years
> ago

also also for reference again... https://github.com/porres/pd-cicm-tools

Now, I also found that the 'ssr' library has a vbap option, but I still
couldn't test it.

> Also, good reference for spatialization tutorials and stuff is highly
> welcome.

I found a good reference on the subject from IEM people at
https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-030-17207-7

my questions still remain, will keep investigating further