[PD] [PD-announce] New Externals for the SoundScape Renderer + ASDF external

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 01:51:21 CET 2023

Em ter., 19 de dez. de 2023 às 16:23, Dan Wilcox <danomatika at gmail.com>
escreveu:

> There is also the Zirkonium spatialization server patches which are used
> in https://zkm.de/zirkonium

you mean this, right?
https://github.com/zkmkarlsruhe/ZirkoniumSpatializationServer

> The patches are modular and can be used without the main server patch.
> Follow the clone & build instructions

I got some errors building, will open an issue

> then open zirk_id-help.pd which wraps VBAP, HOA (older CICM version), and
> binaural output (to some degree) using earplug~. We have an updated version
> of HOA which wraps the newer CICM Light sources as well, just not
> integrated into the whole server setup:
> https://github.com/pd-externals/hoalight

I was able to build this one, but it has no help file. I think this would
be a nice thing to upload to deken by the way. And it'd be also nice to
have a streamlined version of pierre's HOA lib that actually works in
vanilla, we can drop the GUIi objects