[PD] I reckon those interested in FluCoMa are already on our forum

Pierre Alexandre Tremblay tremblap at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 09:10:02 CET 2023

Wow thanks for the props. I wasn’t looking for any of this, I was just wanting to say if anyone has any use, help on the forum is welcome to test stuff as I have almost no one using Pd around me… and the funding is finished so maintenance is a labour of love and spare time from yours truly :)

See you there, and sorry to all other list readers again