[PD] water model object

Kasper Jordaens kasper.jordaens at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 10:59:52 CET 2023

Hi I borrowed the book over at archive.org, I'm putting it on my wishlist.
Very interesting.
It was not exactly what I was looking for, but it might get me where I
needed to be.
(I looked at pages 419 and onwards)

The model I was looking for consisted of repetitions of the same object,
while here were looking at physical representations of different states of
liquid/solid interactions.

but like I said, might get me there
Thanks for the help

Kasper