[PD] [PD-announce] New Externals for the SoundScape Renderer + ASDF external

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 02:56:33 CET 2023

What keeps me in Mojave in my day to day laptop is being able to load 32
bit apps, that is, Pd-Extended :) but I'm not sure if I can install a much
newer one in this 10 year old macbook air. By the way, I just
recently opened Pd Extended to check if the vbap/rvbap externals worked
fine in it, but I guess it's time to let it go.

I have a more robust 'pro' with the latest OS, but also getting quite old
(5 years old). Anyway, Not sure we need to worry that much in offering
externals that date back so long. I believe most users have more recents
OSes. If this has been tested in mac intel, it's fine.

cheers