[PD] shell external for raspberry pi aarch64

Patco colet.patrice at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 13:01:01 CET 2024

Hello,

 with hcs/sys_gui I don't have any problem to launch shell command lines on all platforms, that's probably because hcs/sys_gui uses the GUI interpreter, and if it doesn't work, pd itself wouldn't work either.

Obviously, the command response won't come out from hcs/sys_gui outlet but can be sent to a receive object by using the tcl command pdsend like this:

 [pdsend "myreceiveobject hello world"(--[sys_gui]