[PD] call for test : pmpd binary for osX

Patco colet.patrice at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 00:49:13 CET 2024

Hello,

I've tested all exemples on arm with Pd 0.53.0,

I'm not sure if this error is about arch when closing exemple 01.basics.pd:

M1: no such object
M3: no such object
M5: no such object
M2: no such object
M4: no such object
M6: no such object
M8: no such object
M9: no such object
M11: no such object
M12: no such object
M15: no such object
M14: no such object
M13: no such object
M20: no such object
M17: no such object
M18: no such object
M19: no such object
M29: no such object
M30: no such object

When 08.balls2D.pd is opened after 07.corde3D it crashes pd

14.MP.curve3D.pd crashes pd when it's opened after exemple 13 and on closing patch.

everything else works greatly

pat