[PD] call for test : else test release for mac arm

hans w. koch hansw.koch at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 15:23:04 CET 2024

just tried 1.0-0_rc11-Pre-Test-Release3 on my macbook pro M1 sonoma 14.2.1

the link to All objects in the ELSE library in the All_about_else.pd opens „All_objects.pd“ from cyclone (seperate folder in PD/externals) instead of else.
if i open the All_objects.pd from the else folder it will open (after a while) without complaints.

thanks for your efforts!

best
hans