[PD] AOO v2.0-pre3 release

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Tue Jan 30 01:42:00 CET 2024

Dear list,

after 3 1/2 years (!) I am very happy to announce that a new pre-release
for AOO 2.0 is now available on Deken!

AOO ("audio over OSC") is a low-latency peer-to-peer audio streaming and
messaging library. It works both in local networks and the public
internet! See https://git.iem.at/cm/aoo#aoo-audio-over-osc-v20-test3 for
a more exhaustive feature list.

For bug reports and feature requests, please use the issue tracker:
https://git.iem.at/cm/aoo/-/issues

---

Officially, this is still a pre-release, but the underlying OSC protocol
and the Pd objects can be considered stable. (I still need to tweak the
C/C++ API). At this point I want to avoid any breaking changes unless
they are really justified.

Have fun!

Christof