[PD] last call for test : else rc11 for mac universal, linux, windows

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 03:44:03 CET 2024

Hi, I got muy release ready and a last test download for else rc11 in deken
("1.0-0_rc11-pre-test5") . Hopefully I get help soon to also provide
raspberry pi binaries as well.

For now, I mostly need people to test in apple silicon macs. There are 4
crucial objects that need testing, [sfont~]. [circuit~], [sfont~] and
[sfz~]. The [sfont~] object had issues last time but I'm just copying the
same binary, so hopefully it's alright. You can try these objects
separately or open the "All_objects.pd" file in the 'else' folder, which
will take longer to load but proof test all objects.

It seems I already have a flaw, [plaits~] doesn't seem to work on apple
silicon.

As soon as I have it all ready, I'll upload the real deal and make a proper
announcement with details on what's new

thanks