[PD] [vstplugin~] v0.6-test1

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Tue Feb 13 01:03:33 CET 2024

I forgot to mention an important new feature: /[vstplugin~] can now deal
with multichannel signals!/

This is particularly handy for spatialization plugins with many
channels. One signal may now contain a full 64-channel ambisonics bus.
With the IEM plugins (https://plugins.iem.at/), you can even change the
channel count dynamically and the plugins will automatically adjust the
ambisonics order.

In the meantime I have also updated the release notes.

Again, please test and report any issues!

Christof