[PD] Raspberry Pi - priority 6 scheduling failed; running at normal priority

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 29 12:37:31 CET 2024

hi,

this works for me on Debian (might work for you):

taken from here: https://jackaudio.org/faq/linux_rt_config.html

edit /etc/security/limits.conf

and add yourself to the "audio" group (you might need to create the
"audio" group if it's not there)

PS: if anyone reading has something better please kick in.