[PD] RIP Ed Kelly

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 20:55:26 CET 2024

Nice and Beatiful Dan. I posted a little something on instagram and
facebook as well that I'd also like to share with you.

[image: ed kelly.jpeg]

that's mark, me and Ed, at PdCon16, but this was also my birthday and this
was a birthday pic with my Pd buddies, we went out later to celebrate my
39th birthday.

[image: ed hand.jpeg]

Back in 2009 when we hosted the convention in Brazil, Ed was bitten by a
tropical spider and his hand got quite swollen, I hope we had given him a
nicer welcome to the jungle...

I met him in 2007 at the PdCon in Montreal and loved him right away. I
guess we also bonded over a silly sense of humor.

When I found out my nephew was autistic, I reached Ed for guidance and
help, cause I knew his son was also on the spectrum, he was really nice and
gave me a lot of attention and information!

He was the life of the party and he'll be missed.

RIP "Sir" Edward Kelly, as I used to call him.

cheers