[PD] RIP Ed Kelly

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 12 06:54:12 CET 2024

On 12/03/2024 02:02, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:
> We should download, keep it and host it somewhere to be safe maybe?

I wanna contribute to this kinds of nice things obviously.

I have a git server where you have to register:
https://git.nubegris.com.ar/user/sign_up it's a low power machine next
to my room. (i do regular backups).

just create a public repo with anything for the backup (music, patches,
etc). this is nice as git repos can be mirrored, migrated and so on.

I can't really guaranty it wont fail at some point so it will be good if
there's a mirror somewhere.

15GB i can handle. if more is needed will see how we manage it.

there is also an apache web server on that machine. not sure if there's
a need to stream tracks from it as  bandcamp already is handling that.

I'm glad to be part of such a nice list.

let me know what you think.