[PD] purest_json doesn't work on mac intel

Patko nytkophilus colet.patrice at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 19:15:34 CET 2024

Hello,

 I'm actually building a multiarch version of the object needed by my projects:

json-encode
json-decode

those only need linking to json-c

If I want to upload the result to deken under another name aka 'pd-json', in which term do you agree?

I do propose to mention PuRestJson in Readme file in sources, and in help patch.

thank for your time

Pat