[PD] Tcl getting sluggish

Pierre Alexandre Tremblay tremblap at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 10:03:16 CET 2024

Ok one wisdom and one further question:

1: one has to delete objects before ‘recreating’ them - I was making a lot, a lot of circles.

2: is there a good practice example of writing for gui somewhere. I think I got a hunch of needed to delete from IEM’s toggle (which has a new and update method) and that opens a can of worm of a full re-write on my side… is there any tutorial out there on writing GUI ? Or commented code? Or good practice?

Anyway, I hope this will help someone. I searched ...