[PD] Lidar and PD

Antoine Rousseau antoine at metalu.net
Sat Apr 6 16:55:32 CEST 2024

Hi Jean-Marie,

Are you thinking about simple TOF distance sensors (like VL53L0X or
TF-LUNA), or rotating ones?

In any case, all you need is a UART or I2C interfacing solution.
Anything like Arduino or Raspberry pi Pico will do it.

By the way, you could be interested in my Fraise framework, which aims to
simplify the firmware development and the pd<>firmware communication.
It is still in construction but is already useable. I recently added Pico
support, and I'm working on a better documentation.
See https://github.com/MetaluNet/Fraise

Hope it helps.
Antoine