[PD] [hidraw] get more info on HID values on Mac OS laptop?

Patko nytkophilus colet.patrice at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 22:14:42 CEST 2024

Hello,

 I've just compiled hid-0.7 from https://github.com/pd-externals/hid for mac m1, it's highly documented and sources are provided, the Makefile is for macos only, and it doesn't require the xcode project anymore.

 You should find it with deken in 24 hours with the name hid-0.7-1 with critapec as author.

Pat