[PD] vcf~ producing output without input for 0Hz cutoff?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 08:01:19 CEST 2024

and you got a strong DC component over there :)

anyway, it also seems weird to have a lowpass or a bandpass going as low as
in the 20hz range. If you wanna do it just so it fades out to silence, you
need a DC filter, something like a [hip~ 5] object, so when the lowpass,
bandpass gets there, then you have nothing.

cheers