[PD] [gem] trigger in gemchain

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Tue Apr 16 10:51:12 CEST 2024

Hello Peter,
Thanks for your answer.

sorry if the unconnected [t a a] mislead you.
The question is not how to apply a texture to 2 squares. The question is why the texture is not apply to both square?

The 2 side of the patch create exactly the same gemchain, and should behave identical.
They are not.

[trigger] are usually transparent in a gemchain. This is the only counterexample I am aware.
It also mean that you can't adapt my L-System example (02.Advanced/21.basic_LSystem), or Claude recursion tutorial (example/13.recursion) to use texture.

So, I think it's a bug, and I'm wondering if this behaviours change, since I never experience it.
but I'm waiting for Iohannes opinion.

Here is another example, using [gemlist] that should have worked, imho.

Cheers
P.S, I keep this thread to the list.