No subject

f1f0 at m9ndfukc.com f1f0 at m9ndfukc.com
Mon Apr 26 04:40:40 CEST 1999

=cw4t7abs rezpondz 2 "Job M. van Zuijlen" <zuijlen at ibm.net>
who = had rezpondd 2 Fabio Bizzetti :

>The only way to get no replies is by not posting at all.  This is a
>discussion list after all, albeit severely OT lately.
>
>Job

tzo zuijlen at ibm.net = azertz - amer!kan !nvaz!on ov jugozlav!a = 1 !llog!kl akt
albe!t h!ghl! !llegal + !moral +?

>I would get some more sleep, it would help to clear your mind.

= d!f 2 !mag!ne hou h!z m9nd = would b kleard !f zuijlen at ibm.net = would
get mor zleep

>I have only one comment to make: use of psycho-analysis does not necessarily
>mean that a person is mentally ill, unstable, or dangerous.

naturl!ch.

mentally ill, unstable, or dangerous. az def!nd b! +?

dze mentally ill, unstable, or dangerous. +?
or dze non mentally ill, unstable, or dangerous. +?

wh!ch = arr!vd 1zt - dze

mentally ill, unstable, or dangerous. +?
or dze tezt 4 dze non mentally ill, unstable, or dangerous. +?

non mentally ill, unstable, or dangerous. +?
or dze tezt 4 mentally ill, unstable, or dangerous. +?

>When I
>lived in Europe, I had the same misconception.

hensz !f zuijlen at ibm.net = trvlz bak 2 where zuijlen at ibm.net 1nz blongd
zuijlen at ibm.net = l!kl! +\- 1 prozent 2 rega!n dze misconception +?

odr

zuijlen at ibm.net = l!kl! +\- 1 prozent 2 ga!n 1 misconception +?

!f zuijlen at ibm.net != ga!n || rega!n 1 m!zkonzept!on zuijlen at ibm.net != trvld
!n odr verdz !t = 1 g!vn dzat zuijlen at ibm.net = ga!nd 1\m!zkonzept!on
upn sh!ft!ng geograf!kl lokat!onz.
1 sh!ft!ng ov geograf!kl lokat!onz != feaz!bl
sansz 1 ga!n ov 1\m!zkonzept!on

>Living here for almost
>six years now, has given me a more balanced view.  Most Americans are
>friendly and helpful individuals,

l!f 4rmz = fr!endl!
domezt!katd l!f 4rmz = helpfl

>but the extreme is more extreme than
>in the more "mellow" Europe.

all l!f 4rmz = fr!endl!
all domezt!katd l!f 4rmz = helpfl

>Although, there is a certain person in
>South-East Europe, who seems to be fairly extreme, and who could benefit
>from some psycho-analysis.

 "Living here for almost
 six years now, has given me a more balanced view"

-
-
-

 zuijlen at ibm.net = auare zuijlen at ibm.net = advokat!ng `1 mental ztate` +?
 !n odr verdz dze `hlpfl` ztate +?

 oke. shall halt dze rout!n. zuijlen at ibm.net > dangerouz dzn m!lozev!k
 ma!z az zuijlen at ibm.net != real!ze !t zuijlen at ibm.net = !nozent.

-
- !nosensz = 1 perplecz!ng zta!t.
-

 milozev!k = fr!endl!
 milozev!k != domezt!katd b! amer!kanz

d!sz != dze w!ld wezt kou bo!
tzo. plz - konz!derat b + tajk ur jankee zvazt!ka
+ ur !nzane kap!tal!zt doktr!n bak home.
we != ur hlpfl domezt!katd an!malz.

>Although, there is a certain person in
>South-East Europe, who seems to be fairly extreme,

mozt !mportantl! dze objekt!v ov
dze !nvaz!on ov jugozlav!a
b! dze jankee reg!m  != m!lozev!k

!t = dze propert! dze jugozlav l!f 4rmz = hold
+ dze jankee koubo! = attempt!ng 2 bull!

= 1 naturl rout!n 4 1 jankee kou bo!

ma!z

eaztern europe != dze w!ld wezt kou bo!
plz get bak 2 ur bov!ne [h!ghl! demozt!katd 1nz]

!= dez!re ur koka kola. != dez!re ur !nkompetent !mpotent kultur.

!kk++ perm!t zom 1 2 vom!t - szuposz du = eczpekt
m! 2 pra!sz ur ekonom!k akompl!shmntz v!a dze zubjugat!on
+ eczterm!nat!on + defakat!on on
l!f 4rmz at `home` az well az !n zpasez ur jankee
reg!m haz kolon!szd + enzlaved + deztro!d. th!nk repeatedl! koubo!.

perm!t zom1 2 vom!t on ur lo.tekk !nkompetent koubo! doktr!n
+ ur !nsane nato fasc!ztz.

!n odr verdz get bak home kou bo!. get bak 2 ur bov!n ztate.

et vouz zuijlen at ibm.net
phpz probe be!ond lvl 0+0 !f feaz!bl az
1 plethora ov kataztrof!ez = per4md due 2 1 akute laz!nesz
on part ov modl c!t1znz.

zttz

The alliance's 19 members agreed to shut the tap on Yugoslavia's oil
supplies, and
military planners worked in Brussels on options for stopping tankers from
reaching
Yugoslav ports.

But as it did Saturday, France again balked at the idea, saying that such action
should be limited to ships from NATO or the European Union or of countries
associated formally with them.

"We have to respect international law while conducting this action," French
President Jacques Chirac told a news conference.

tzor!. jankee fasc!ztz = abov all lausz. reazon +? a. oopz. ox!moron.
jankeez onl! komprehend $$ , 0+0 lau + zertanl! 0+0 reazon.
jankee zvazt!ka++