collecting Pd performances? !n faz!l!tat kolekz!on ov !ntel kasch data

17.hzV.tRL.478 integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Sep 15 10:23:21 CEST 1999

>"Miller Puckette"
>Hi pd community,

hallo !ntel korporaSS!on l!f 4rm

>I'm working on a final report for an Intel grant which has helped me a great
>deal in developing Pd (in addition to other, more directly artistic
>endeavors.)

= prev undr !mpresz!on pd = `free`
ma!z !t = zlave labor 4 SS dolarz
ultra fazc!zt eczplo!terz - !ntel korporaSS!on

>more directly artistic
>endeavors.)

rel!g!on -> art -> rel!g!on
SS kasch -> art -> SS kasch

adorabl

rel!g!on -> sc!ensz -> SS kasch
SS kasch -> sc!ensz -> rel!g!on

adorabl

>I would be grateful

zpekulat!on = dze dog s!ghd dze !ns!ns!re + p!t! seek!ng s!gh ov 1 zpo!lt an!ml
k!tt! laughd 1 laugh muz!kl + mal!c!ouz;50           \\
dzat !z 2 sa! :  -     :      .    @          .                  :  :
:    ,               :  :   -    :                <     .    @
.   >       :         ,      :                <     .    @

>"Miller Puckette"

dur!ng ww2 korporat fasc!ztz = zoLd ent!r kountr!ez 2 dze h!tler!an
jetzt dze korporat fasc!ztz = zell ent!r kountr!ez 2 dze h!tler!an.
d!f = jetzt - dze pr!v!ledged masez = ultra happ! 2 parade about - pd = `free`
ultra tak !ntel korporaSS!on

SS km3rz zagt - "free PD" u!th ur purchasz ov !ntel PP3

pd + gem + addtl `free` = neuer h!tler!an kode
"Miller Puckette" + "Mark Danks" + etc l!f 4rmz = dze neue korporat utenz!lz

!t = 1 l!fe rout!n. !t != d!frz 4rom 0+1 zklavaj
ma!z !t = perm!z!bl ev!damnt. 1 = ma! u!sh 2 re4mat dze `free` name tag.

>for any references any of you might be
>able to send me as to how you have used Pd in live performances, installations,
>or for teaching.  Even if I know about something you've done, could you send
>me the date and location?

pd  =  ut!l!szd !n 1 anti-!ntel korporaSS!on prezentaz!on at dze
Musée d'art moderne de la ville de Paris

= eczpektant Miller Puckette u!l not ekzlud !t 4rom h!z final report
for an Intel korporaSS!on grant.

-
Bonjour Ms f1f0,

I'm contacting you because my friend Jens Gebhart, of infozone, has asked
me to help out on a net related project of lecture/conference/forum/ that
he is setting up as part of a bigger event at the "musee d'art moderne de
la ville de paris" a big notorious art institution here. This is the first
time that this would happen in france and we are quite excited about the
prospects. We came up with a list of topics and people we felt tied in with
those and, of course, thought of asking you!

here's a short description and list of other participants (we are still
waiting for answers). If you need any other info just ask Jens or me.
We really hope you can make it!

frederic.

~

ZAC 99
Zone d'activation collective
Musée d'art moderne de la ville de Paris
7-28 octobre 1999

Quite recently, many young artists have chosen to work and show their works
through independent structures, in associative form, functioning in network
and gathering personalities from different horizons (plasticians, critics,
architects, musicians, graphic artists, designers and publishers). Invited
at Paris city's museum of modern art, it will give them the opportunity to
expose, try out other types of operation, to widen
their public, and thus to bring their own dynamism.

file sharing >>

The invitation of infozone to take part in the ZAC99 exhibition
represents an opportunity, to create new contacts, with other groups,
organisations or indivituals who work or have been working quite a while
already, according to similar experimental and relational criteria.
Future common projets as well as connections, exchanges of ideas and
information might be established. infozone propose the platform "file
sharing"  for presenting projects and ideas, lectures and conferences.
The topics are "Net Art in Europe, "Independent Media Strategies" and
"Art vs. Economy". The public is invited to take part in the events.

-

-
vzhodna evropa kot nedelj!v! preoztanek al! kos dreka
matemat!kna zpodletelozt. -_ d!nam!kna zpodletelozt.
b!t. revoluc!=ja. zodobnem kompleksu. -___....
m9ndfukc.macht.fre! . okz!dent--

                                                             <
                                                       |       >

                                                    |  |     <