ant!.toys nato. uran!um projekt!l released

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Oct 9 09:19:25 CEST 1999

"Miller Puckette" <mpuckett at man104-1.UCSD.EDU>

--
nato.0+55+3d - 150 addtl kommandz : 300+.- total
nato.0+55    - 150 addtl kommandz : 230+.- total

              dynamic masks and mattes construction - animated transitions.
              2 types of video capture + related functions. -v2 does not
              require a digitizer.  video filters.  qtvr node routines.
              rtsp url support.  addtl quickdraw.pixel info data ops
              facilitating construction of image filters in max.
              color replacement.deformations.film or live video to
midi-etcetera
              track utility operations. programmatic film playlists.addtl
import
              + automatik data placement + display management routines.
              live video mapping on 3d data. live video mirroring + ultra.tekk
              pixelation.
+

       kode  : http://www.m9ndfukc.org/korporat/nato.0+55+3d.html
      plzt!k : http://m9ndfukc.com/nato.0+55 _- plzt!k zo†t v3kt0r r2!n

                                      ||9||
[p-un_kT-pr_o-T–k_oL] Ø f Ø Ø Ø 3       ||
                 herausgegeben vøm !nternat!onalen
!nst!tut f:ur ordnung |+| d!sz!pl!n
       : / / m9ndfukc.com

                                                    |  |