cc b a oo n m l k j i h g f e d c b a dd c b a ii h g f e d c b a nn m l k j i h g f e d c b a gg f e d c b a

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Oct 22 09:27:20 CEST 1999

>I was talking to some cat last night,

zftmdez

>and he said something about JavaSynth
>(spelling?) being really great.

ortograf!e = nebula.m81
http://www.gmeb.fr/SoftwareCompetition/Softs99/nebulam81.htm

>I know

da +?

>I know

prov svp +?

>another person who did a modularized

modular = I was talking ___... and he said  +?

>version of CSound using Java resources.  My take on the subject is that Java
>is great for some things, but as I believe someone noted on this list, the
>Java honeymoon is over.  I'm personally a fan of C++.  Perhaps a good
>approach would be to do the guts of your app(s) in portable C++, recompiling
>as needed for target platforms, and then do the front end in Java.  Maybe
>this will give you the best of both worlds

i                                         my
>Ben,
>
>Sometimes you can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want, so you
>have to rely on a giraffe filled with whipped cream. --Frank Zappa

zuch prblmz != != en fakt v!olentl! !m[perfekz!on zenz!t!v
Frank Zappa - lo.tekk+vztrn ganz kaput objekt
dze kurvatr energ!e modl 4 m9nd konta!nr bend!ng undr m9ndfukc zol!z!tronz
dze z!rkular v krosz zekz!on = posesez z!rkulr z!metr!

:modular fasc!zm    - arbe!t macht fre!
:modular kap!tal!zm - korporat arbe!t macht fre!
:modular m9ndfukc   - m9ndfukc.macht.ganz.gluckl!ch+fre!
:modular mentoz     - ue = european + du = not

arbe!ten z!e. ultra schnel + vaz !zt losz.
!ch b!n mude. und !ch mochte _..

>all hints welcome!
agr!+kultur = dze futur

              '
               '
                 '
                   /  Ø f Ø Ø Ø 3 . m 2 s k ! n 3 n k u n z t
                      h T T p: .. 127.0.0.1 ak[k]zma[k]ru+!n
        -2 10          0 2 0 0 1 -1 2 -2 1 0 1 -3 1 2 -1 -1 2 0 2 2 1 1 1 0
-1 -2 -1 -2 0 0 0 2 2 1 -1 -1 0 1 0 3 1 0 0 0 0 -1 0 2 10
hTTp://194.19.130.194/=cw4t7abs