cc b a oo n m l k j i h g f e d c b a dd c b a ii h g f e d c b a nn m l k j i h g f e d c b a gg f e d c b a

09.IWti_wXI.366.48 opt at web.fm
Fri Oct 22 12:02:55 CEST 1999

mhm, lecker .. ;)

On Fri, 22 Oct 1999 integer at www.god-emil.dk typed the m,ess of:

> >I was talking to some cat last night,
>
> zftmdez

cats go and miouw in the nights ..

> >and he said something about JavaSynth
> >(spelling?) being really great.

java sound, forget it for the next few years ... ;)

jsynth is tzhe|a name, try "highest sight" dot com for more ;)

> ortograf!e = nebula.m81
> http://www.gmeb.fr/SoftwareCompetition/Softs99/nebulam81.htm

c'est blub, c'est document pas de trouve, merci ..au revoir .. ah oui ..
dans la rue, ...

> >I know
>
> da +?
>
> >I know
>
> prov svp +?

know: nothing appropriate.

> >another person who did a modularized
>
> modular = I was talking ___... and he said  +?

he said: ask someone else.

> >version of CSound using Java resources.  My take on the subject is that Java
> >is great for some things, but as I believe someone noted on this list, the
> >Java honeymoon is over.  I'm personally a fan of C++.  Perhaps a good
> >approach would be to do the guts of your app(s) in portable C++, recompiling
> >as needed for target platforms, and then do the front end in Java.  Maybe
> >this will give you the best of both worlds
>
> i                                         my

you know the "i" record?
dont know who did it or where it came out but it still is a great record
.. ;)) .. sounds like dada

> >Ben,
> >
> >Sometimes you can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want, so you
> >have to rely on a giraffe filled with whipped cream. --Frank Zappa
>
> zuch prblmz != != en fakt v!olentl! !m[perfekz!on zenz!t!v
> Frank Zappa - lo.tekk+vztrn ganz kaput objekt

;))

> dze kurvatr energ!e modl 4 m9nd konta!nr bend!ng undr m9ndfukc zol!z!tronz
> dze z!rkular v krosz zekz!on = posesez z!rkulr z!metr!

ixi?

> :modular fasc!zm    - arbe!t macht fre!
> :modular kap!tal!zm - korporat arbe!t macht fre!
> :modular m9ndfukc   - m9ndfukc.macht.ganz.gluckl!ch+fre!

ultra.total.exakt.genau.komplett.forevvfer

> :modular mentoz     - ue = european + du = not
>
> arbe!ten z!e. ultra schnel + vaz !zt losz.
> !ch b!n mude. und !ch mochte _..
>
> >all hints welcome!
> agr!+kultur = dze futur

ARBEITEN MACHT MUEDE, muede macht sllep. sleep maqcht dream.

what are we gonna do?

thks 4 any hintz.

lumpi-.

(jodel from nyc alps )