[ot] [lu] [si] \/\ nato.0+55+3d.v3kt0r.r2!n

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Nov 4 22:46:24 CET 1999

____

m u l t i . f i l m . r o u t i n e z  :  |?|                                                                                            - please view in _m9nd konta!nr - 10 point

_______________________+++++++-- n a t o.0+55
_- 0f0003 m2zk!n3nkunzt | | www.m9ndfukc.org

nato.0+55[+3d] multi.module

1 infinite amalgam* of films. audio files etc
may be accessed stochastically. !statistically.
et automatiquement via soft + ultra plaztik macintosh keyboard
else via max routines else via the ultra uneventful
midi protokol - with latency times superb.

unlike addtl kode which manages several seconds latency.
shall omit the software as they are now utilizing nato.0+55
_ new + improved delicate strategies in pacification yes +?
if desired one specific life form may contact one
of `my` addresses for info.data on how to reduce the
seconds latency to milliseconds latency

unlike nr 2 model citizen korporat serf kode [hallo arkos \ steinberg SSerfs]
nato.0+55 does support linear films as well as non.linear
- interactive films.

http://www.m9ndfukc.org/korporat/nato.0+55+3d.html

zttz

* _ meaning many many thousands of local + internet film \ audio files

v!tal leap 2uardz dze !med!at tr2nz4maz!onz ov 0+1 prologue 2 0+1 dream ztajt
!remed!abl! d!zturbd on d!sz br!ef zkale ov dze momentum. dze az!m!labl
zekz!on ov 0+1 pazt = dze el!m!nabl quadrant ov 0+1 prznt - !dle plzur.
preokupaz!on ov dze zent!mntl perzonaj + !tz weaknesz 4 0+1 zukzez!on ov !deaz

a tout a l.heure

                                      |9|
[p-un_kT-pr_o-T–k_oL] Ø f Ø Ø Ø 3       |
                 herausgegeben vøm !nternat!onalen
!nst!tut f:ur ordnung |+| d!sz!pl!n
       : / / m9ndfukc.org

                                                    |  |