ALSA - OSS emulation and full duplex

marco trevisani marco.trevisani at nyu.edu
Sat Nov 20 00:33:53 CET 1999

> I removed the line in s_linux, started pd with the old interface
> (command line: pd -frags 4), and pd is running happily in full duplex
> on my Hoontech Soundtrack 4Dwave.

Hi Gunter,

question, i must order two new cards for computers in my in Department and i
wonder what to do: is Hoontech Soundtrack 4Dwave (i'm looking for a good price
card because if it works fine i'll buy for my machine too....-)
are you using it analog or digital or both?
Is it working fine the full duplex (i mean without loss of quality (like 22050
instead of 44100)?
...and quad too??

i'm sorry to bother you...

	thank you

	marco

marco.trevisani at nyu.edu
http://www-ccrma.stanford.edu/~marco
"Si Clinton considera que el gobierno de Cuba
usa el bloqueo como excusa, ¿por qué no le quita esa excusa
y levanta el bloqueo?" Felipe Pérez Roque (canciller cubano)
---