[ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Dec 31 03:39:33 CET 1999

                                        1966
                                            ----
                                                    1938

dear f1f0,

the sig is too long

see:

http://www.m9ndfukc.org/konkurs/00.html

meme murder :: `memocide` :: new and improved. sanitary geno.cide

Recent years have been characterized by the emergence of
global Korporat Fascist Digital Komplexes [KFDK]
as the determinative manifestations of sequentialism and
korporat fascism \ male fascism in `bit SSociety`.

Composed of largely unfit male individuals operating via
government and korporat sponsored aggregate packs, the KFDK's
have maneuvered to digitally exterminate individual life forms memes
and mass propagate inferior serf genes into the international bit stream
in the process stagnating `bit evolution`.

In accordance with Gresham's law - that bad money drives out good money -
as illustrated in the 405.bc Aristophanes' comedy The Frogs,
the KFDK's inferior memes displace the superior individual life form memes
from circulation (Inexpensive is _bad)

KFDK's principal strategy for dispersion of inferior serf memes
and extermination of superior ones mirrors that of Microsoft Corporation
in the global PC OS soft kode market.

Here quoted from U.S. District Judge Thomas Penfield Jackson's
findings of fact in the landmark antitrust suit filed against Microsoft
by the Justice Department and 19 states.

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT Civil Action No. 98-1232 (TPJ)
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
Plaintiff,
v.
MICROSOFT CORPORATION,
Defendant.

____________________________________

Civil Action No. 98-1233 (TPJ)
STATE OF NEW YORK, ex rel.
Attorney General ELIOT SPITZER, et al.,
Plaintiffs and Counterclaim-Defendants,
v.
MICROSOFT CORPORATION,
Defendant and Counterclaim-Plaintiff.

III. MICROSOFT'S POWER IN THE RELEVANT MARKET

39. Consumer demand for Windows enjoys positive network effects.
A positive network effect is a phenomenon by which the attractiveness of a product
increases with the number of people using it.
The fact that there is a multitude of people using Windows makes the product more
attractive to consumers.[...] The large body of applications reinforces demand for Windows, augmenting Microsoft's dominant position and thereby perpetuating ISV incentives to write applications principally for Windows. This self-reinforcing cycle is often referred to as a ``positive feedback loop.''

40. What for Microsoft is a positive feedback loop is for would-be competitors a vicious cycle.
For just as Microsoft's large market share creates incentives for ISVs to develop applications
first and foremost for Windows, the small or non-existent market share of an aspiring competitor makes it prohibitively expensive for the aspirant to develop its PC operating system into an acceptable substitute for Windows.

----
KFDK's regulate individual life forms' kultural reproduktive patterns
via high level programs designed to obstruct and eliminate individual
life form memes' arteries of locomotion / transport.  KFDK's thus ensure
a monopoly of korporat fascist memes in the international bit stream.

With the objektive of intimidating and nullifying recalcitrant ones,
a KFDK will at times accompany an elimination of individual life form memes
with sanitized digital versions of macabre spectacles visited upon heretics
during the Inquisition.

"That inquisitor, although he was a learned man and of noble family,
was so demented by fury that he began to inflict torture with his own hands.
He was so insane with anger that he struck the man on the head and neck.
He hit the man so hard that he drove him to the ground like a ball.
Another had his head bound in the inquisitor's presence, and the binding
was tightened until the torturers heard the bones in his head crack"

As Henri Matisse pointed out "Seeing is in itself a creative act which requires effort"
Welcome to the "MaSSively Parallel Digital Middle Ages"

Among others, KFDK programs have been implemented by :
McGill University, V2, DESK.NL, Cycling74, Apple Computer, Xchange,
Prix Ars Elektronika, Nettime etc.
The effekts of KFDK programs have been characterized by a rapid decline or
komplete extermination of targeted memes. Thus memocide :: new and improved.
sanitary genocide.

Christopher Murtagh <chris at music.mcgill.ca>

>do not reply to the MAX listserv any more.
>If I get another message from you, I shall remove
>your current subscriptions

o. -    =w!nk

_>> anderen webseiten.

http://www.mcgill.ca/ kriztallnacht  +