[ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Dec 31 07:02:01 CET 1999

>Date:    Thu, 30 Dec 1999 12:17:19 -0800
>From:    Matt Wright <matt at CNMAT.CNMAT.BERKELEY.EDU>
>Subject: Re: question about LCD object
>
>Alejandro Cremaschi doesn't like it when
>> all the drawings  in the LCD object get erased.
>
>LCD sucks, and it basically needs a rewrite, to do all its drawing in an
>off-screen buffer, plus to fix all the overdrive bugs.  I've heard people
>talking about how it would be nice to have a more "object-oriented" version,
>where, e.g., a circle that you put in LCD remembers that it's a circle and can
>be resized, moved, etc.
>
>I would be delighted to assist any volunteers in this project.
>
>-Matt

hallo

vaz me!nzt du `ass!zt` +?
+ uh! !znt z!kl!ng44 ofr!ng 2 ass!zt
|| evn luvl!er !mplmnt dze matr.

ud cnmat b delighted 2 get dze ent!r max + `ass!zt` +?

due 2 = ud l!ke 2 !mplmnt nato.0+55 az 1 runt!me l!b ma!z
z!kl!ng44 = refuzez 2 rezpond  - 2 rekuezt 4 !nfo.data
tzo = ud b delighted 2 !mplmnt !t u!th cnmat

bzzp.

From: Barneé

>forwarded your meme competition link to Max-L. luvl! page/idea.
>http://www.m9ndfukc.org/pre.doktoral.massively.parallel.metamodeling.meme.kompetition/
>http://www.m9ndfukc.org/pre.doktoral.massively.parallel.metamodeling.meme.kompetition/meme/

tak. aber. chris murtagh korporat.fasc!zt f!lth = haz blokd !t

-
peter cast!ne = dav!d z!karel! = chr!s murtagh = korporat fasc!zt f!lth
peter cast!ne = dav!d z!karel! = chr!s murtagh = korporat fasc!zt f!lth
peter cast!ne = dav!d z!karel! = chr!s murtagh = korporat fasc!zt f!lth

repet!z!on = teachez humanz

-

SSEkretar!at.0+55
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST