[ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Jan 16 18:28:52 CET 2000

 frequency and gain tables for hungarian phonemes

stefan prosky t!pd
[luvl! name stefan. stefan possert = mozt zuperb auss!. hallo znurk dear]

>OK,

 oke. kl!k.kl!k.

                  sch.
                         sch.

              sch.

typing this is such pleasure....

but their sight is excited with passion
fire light and delight they reflect on
the scales of measure and

                         and
              and

                  and.

the voices placed side by side and expiring

>Time to stop Lurking,.....

will you come and say hi to me
next time you are at DEAF?

all 180 centimeters?
will not be quiet

ps: still in trouble with the mailinglists? I thought you were long
gone from Max? Who cares anyway, you are the best! Next to that, if
you are lonely or need social inspiration, try lurking for a change..

>Hello LEVers,

hi there
hi dear
dear
hi
hello little thunderbolt
sweet
modest darling
sorry.

>First of a BIG BIG thanks

and another thing:
would be nice if you would be nice

>to all of you for such a great source of info.
>I am

 je tu !l elle

>a grad student in animation at SVA in NYC.  I've been building a
>multimedia instrument from windsynths and quicktime samplers/players. The
>LEV list has been a great help with this thesis.  Decoding the posts in
>custom languages as been genuinely fun too.

fascism = as a form of domination
which maintains the capitalist mode of
production in an advanced capitalist
society which is threatened by a crisis
which challenges and brings into question
the principles on which that society is based
= a diversion and manipulation of the frustrations
and anxieties of the masses flowing with mad abandon
away from the objective source

>I wish I could kode one.

I love you
do not hurt yourself

>I'm looking for a thesis advisor in NYC or close by,

whats this about coming over here? you write you go to denmark in may,
but will you be in Amsterdam in March?

>any suggestions?

Foucault wrote the introduction to Gilles and Deleuze' 'Anti-Oedipus,' which
discusses how to resist power mostly by pointing out how power works and the
adjuncts that go along with it, e.g everyman is a fascist!!!

>Volunteers?

I am getting a bit tired of putting energy into you
and telling you how much people like you or your work

>Anybody in NYC know how to use Nato, Vidvox, X<>pose or Imagine?

yes sweetie I do
but I have very little time to browse
single parent, other work, rsi
and european phone costs
not everybody is a cybertiger like you

use those face muscles instead of the brain today!

>I need a
>little help

you are loosing your mind

take a break

going berserk is not going to help anybody

>and advice locally.

generation gender gap generating great golden glare
gratification?

>More Wetware

date: 9.28.97
                       From: Lev M      ich
                       Subject: Jump Over Proust--Toward
                       Multimedia Writing [excerpt]

>is better than more Software,

        Ich habe es nicht gewusst

        does that mean yes or no?

        i like

        humanz = lak 1 aparat 4 !magez generaz!on
        dusz zpeech re:zearch > komplecz dzn v!z!on re:zearch

        so much.

        it has been swirling

>atleast to a

this lifeform here is only human. who the hell wrote this?

>Biologist.

        >Volume of brain:
        >1350 cubic centimeters

        do you like your brain?

        I was painting brains for years,
        that is how I got into this business
        extensions of nervous systems ....
        I have some comments on your thoughts about machines
        and emotion in your interview, later.

ps: can I ask you something?
do you consider your work as art? (seriously)
would you want to exhibit in a big festival or conference? cash included

>Thanks, LEV is Da Bomb.

=cw4t7abs !zt dze futur
http://www.gmeb.fr/SoftwareCompetition/Softs99/nebulam81.htm

        >ultra zkueek \+\ !mmakulate future (seriously)

         white as snow

                >>what do you do when you are angry?
                >

                >kr!
                >
                >du +?

                friend of mine died saturday,
                 fell down an elevator shaft in a squat

certain postures trigger different emotions, ....
but also because of what the body remembers from this posture.

        the state of the body and its environment which
influences the whole consciousness and perception. No thought,
no 'rational' thinking without emotional counterpart. It is one.
Just think of how the brain is built. EVERY 'message' has to pass
the limbic system, to name one. The whole body, the entire human is
involved in a thought. That means everything you see in the mirror,
everything you feel when you touch yourself (or someone else touches
you), everything you experience about your body (sweating, nausea,
excitement, orgasm, pain, tiredness, illness etc) is part of what
determines the way you think and act.

flu and also colds cause depression

   = depresz!on az luvl! regard uen depreszd zelf regard de+prezd.

It is a matter of thinking that is not simply data clouds.
I really dislike that, charming as it is too. (you are charming,
I like you)

> -Tefman.

are you really danish? why don't you ever show up anywhere?
come to n5m3 if you really are danish.
short circuit kiss  (small one)

        question:
        can a 22 year old be a good lover?

        when my daughter was born I said to her father:
        I know her smile is just a instinctive reaction
        from all babies to their protectors/feeders
        it is not love
        of course it is love, he said
        and he was right
        it is as simple as that

        sorry.

 oke. kl!k.kl!k.

                  sch.
                         sch.

              sch.

http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/noisz/detrch.mp3

[n-at_o.ma_ch-t.fr_e!] Ø f Ø Ø Ø 3 | |
http://                /spCa/zweite

o.

-

SSEkretar!at.0+55
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.m9ndfukc.org
17.hzV.tRL.478

Subject: sssssssssjjjjjjjhhhhhhhhh

> -  http://194.19.130.194/=cw4t7abs/spCa

SORRY FOR THE DELAY BUT:

 F U C K I N G B R I L L I A N T !

orgazmic

---------------------------
---physical appreciation---
---------------------------

*!

www.kultbox.com
*************************************
KERZWELLE LANDSCAPE (for John Cage)-Feb 2000 Chicago USA.

just turned onto your page...and its *fucking brilliant!*

*j

I think you are sexy, even if you are a bastard sometimes
so I don't like the idea of exchanging sexy mails
with a dike, no matter how sexy a dike

attempt 2 hurt m! +?
zukseeded

! = uaz made dzat ua!