NATO and AIFF -> buffer~

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Mar 22 09:20:13 CET 2000

>My basic question: how to load an audio cd file into a buffer~ object.
>
>I've got the nato object, and am happy with the quicktime interface for
>selecting the portion of the track to import to an AIFF file on disk.
>extract a file path out of nato (i.e. the file path of the audio track of
>the quicktime movie it creates when you import an audio track) so that the
>user (me for now) can skip a few steps.

hallo.

as rekall you also have oblike no +?
it should send out the file path automatikally.
the help patch loads the file into the
buffer automatically.

alternatively may konekt the `file has kompleted loading` outlet
[nr 1 - 1st element 10] of nato.0+55 to the f!lm.path message
which will send out the file path.

if one particular cycling74 life form is interested would
be willing to negotiate the inklusion of oblike into msp
as it is very konvenient.

lastly - it is quite pointless sending nato.0+55 messages
to max-l as due to the male fascist regime

http://www.m9ndfukc.org/memocide.neu+improved.genocide
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/bit_revolution

cannot respond. en fakt = receive
messages through other life forms.
lovely fascist filth = max-l

shall be abandoning the entire matter shortly
as no longer desirous of supporting refuse.

= several max kompetitors exist.

ciao.