[ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Apr 18 10:27:43 CEST 2000

du = ma! beg!n ur deep breath!ng nou.

> tak 4 kontr!buz!on
>
> nn

NN-

i wish i could give more.....and if i can in the future..i will....

May i ask a few questions?

I am new to Apple Mac/Max...so please forgive my ignorance....
I come from a "hardware" music background (stompboxes, shortwave radio,
modular synthesis etc. etc) i am NOT a komputer musick perzon (yet ;)

I have been up now since last night exploring your site...words and code...

I have not yet gotten into B!257+!2 yet.....cuz i have been playing with
your:

| @¶31®‚  | 0+2  |
__________
mode.d.utilizat!on:|?|

the more i play/ the more i learn.

i have been dekonstrukting "big black" cd's now for 3 hours....
fuck cubase/peak et al.....your programz is what puts a smile on my face...

one thing i dont understand....what do you do with the "suitcase'ez" that
show up in the folder?  The more i play...the more suitcase resourzez show
up......i dont understand what they do (or what you do with them?)

| @¶31®‚  | 0+2  | is wonderful!  do you allow the use of this (and your
other) programs in live/recorded perforformance? (who do i credit!)

Do you sell any more audio programs like this? (or a "new" version)  i fell
like i have to give you something for this!  its wonderful! (i havent smiled
in weeks...like i am smiling now!)

im sure i will have more questions when i start to learn  B!257+!2 ..i hope
you do not mind........

the only thing i am kurrently scratching my head about is what to do with
the "suitcases" that are showing up as i use the programs (i know they are
resources but why are they multiplying!! and what do i do with them? trash?
or do i need them?

thank you thank you ....

after i learn this...i will move to your others (nato etc....fuk commercial
software.....i feel like i am no longer alone....)

my best from chicago, usa

-r
love from chicago.