[ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ sleep - nn = 01 dolf!n

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon May 29 14:00:41 CEST 2000

>At 2:33 AM +0200 5/29/00, integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:
>>hallo
>>
>>neu + improved nato.0+55.modular.
>

>takk.
>

>circadian k!kx

tak

>konjunktiva k!kx++

tak

>interlace2 k!kx+++

multitak

>ultra kaff!natd update cycl 4 modular = luvl!
>u nvr zleep ?

aerodynamic theory predicts that the power required for an animal to fly
over a range of speeds is represented by a 'u'-shaped curve with the
greatest power required at the slowest and fastest speeds and minimum power
at an intermediate speed. tests of these predictions based on oxygen consumption measurements of metabolic power in birds and insects support a different
interpretation, generating either flat or 'j'-shaped power profiles,
implying little additional demand between hovering and intermediate flight speeds.

however respirometric techniques represent only an indirect assessment
of the mechanical power requirements of flight and no previous avian study
has investigated an animal's full range of attainable level flight speeds.
here we present data from in vivo bone-strain measurements of
pectoralis muscle force coupled with wing kinematics in black-billed magpies
(pica pica ) which we use to calculate mechanical power directly.

as these birds flew over their full range of speeds, we offer a
complete profile of mechanical power output during level flapping flight
for this species. values of mechanical power output are statistically
indistinguishable (that is, the power curve is flat) over most forward-flight
speeds but are significantly higher during hovering and flight at very low speeds.

>ultra kaff!natd update cycl 4 modular = luvl!

medicina: dial 'n' for pleasure

there is a chemical in the brain with an enigmatic name
that seems to be involved in a variety of emotional responses.
modulating the activity of this substance has been suggested
as a radical new way of dulling anxiety, relieving depression
and beating stress.

this mystery molecule is involved in the perception of both
pleasure and pain. now research reported in nature shows that
it has a specific part to play in the brain's response to opiates
 -- substances including drugs of abuse such as morphine and heroin.
the name of this chemical -- simply, 'substance p' -- could come
straight out of a               movie.

nato.0+55.modular -
 - ultra elegant. massively superb + contrapuntal.
        the ideal complement 4 the ultra sanitary mammalian expression system.

opiate++
    dial `n` for pleasure.

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.