[ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Jul 19 07:33:05 CEST 2000

>hey

+ dze plakard read +?

<http://faculty.hey.edu/

>it takes all of us

rezultat - blocks busy

>happy tunes

rezultat - blocks busy

>it takes all of us

unzan!tar!

>it takes all of us

dze komun!ztz za! - komarad luvrz 4 ur helthz zake -

    d ! z k r ! m ! n a t  _+  f r e e l +e

   !n zlkt barnakl zpec!ez malez = merel! bagz ov zperm !n zpez!al
   pouchez !nz!de dze female - progresz = !nev!tabl++

   http://www.membank.org/0002/0002.html

re:zearch go!ng badl! +? uh! not kuarel u!th zom 1.
= profezorz h!er = juzt az ztup!d az dze! = elsz uear.
!.e. ultra.

und tzo. bid you i do farewell.
friendly.nn.

 n[        xv                      0g           a                               kzc      ,B                            I     aeh'                                 H            h%A    AyR  Sv                    vA     Ow              LDQu            7*n      TrV    cE   ZP    6T        kuu       77   I
    c]                   UR    7]?a  1vH  +8           e.             )'                  50           f`   I                          a                 (/                    NT   X8      [>3G                     QmHH       oC       9j2]U  iv    f<  gw
   jDVu7   9]           J8T  *.i      e9n           WB     S2S             iN               3F)              -=

`schrod!ngrz` kat = jetzt f@
peopl = kom !n all s!zez + zhapez + per4rm man! d!frnt tazkz.

satisfaction from a single aspiration
a dull oaf that wolf. not a pleasure provoked in becoming
an object of another\s wonder. and she\s so pretty

n*

-
juzt ur koupl ov kl!kz - http://www.eusocial.com/242.klik+242.klik