No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Jul 22 10:01:26 CEST 2000

Gabriel Maldonado

>I have the impression that PD is the most interesting tool of the visual
>world, because of its introduction of graphics-oriented unit-generator
>(GEM).

YES PL EA SE -

http://eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.propaganda.html

>What are the peculiar features of PD with respect of concurrence (i.e.
>jMax/MaxMsp) other than the language used to dovelop it? Are PD
>documents somewhat compatible with Max/jMax ones? What does "Pure Data"
>mean?

pure data = means dze data = kontaminated by kfdk memocide
+ transmitted via canal+

und tzo. bid you i do farewell.
friendly.nn.

proton ztorm hvy                               Wwgwx                                                                 DUUffw                        4EUUfffgwfwwwwwx wx   xxw                                                       y=        B8      II       c"   a       pa
    Iq
0K     KxBN                   yp                  A                                                                     P              4`       r          NF                            PG  I@ V                         L@            y`                         NT                     LH  M`              OX  1 %    qc O&            K0   HK     i'                             xRF  xR  I                                 7                         Pe                                       Pe                                PR     M(      (<)B              zR        0H                   S]                     xS
      S.                                            g     g H  GNL            Oq h9kH                                      h!          PH
                                                                       cN       7$=! j9j             m!       L04r   o?         d1H         ft0 a         Zm  vf
                  Aiy       I ty                -D   9p           A         A            z<               o%        zJM   i>                                            es          u:    wIw    -L-                     Gg                      (O                         OF xu:                   W7      WC         A           wi  aN  wW p%                    OI                     wZ;                                                     wp           0`      (S         Hi   R`       (\       0t,                 +oS        Wy
                                    N  )5            OGo jz=@T            z;    B?     DJ      S%       0;     jn      ZME                X:          JY    ,b                          +os                 LV        L4                        ko      9(      L_ GE     o`   n[        xv                      0g           a                               kzc      ,B                            I     aeh'                                 H            h%A    AyR  Sv                    vA     Ow              LDQu            7*n      TrV    cE   ZP    6T        kuu       77   I
    c]                   UR    7]?a  1vH  +8           e.             )'                  50           f`   I                          a                 (/                    NT   X8      [>3G                     QmHH       oC       9j2]U  iv    f<  gw
   jDVu7   9]           J8T  *.i      e9n           WB     S2S             iN               3F)              -=

`schrod!ngrz` kat = jetzt f@
peopl = kom !n all s!zez + zhapez + per4rm man! d!frnt tazkz.
satisfaction from a single aspiration

n*

-
juzt ur koupl ov kl!kz - http://www.eusocial.com/242.klik+242.klik