No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Mon Jul 24 18:29:49 CEST 2000

>Gabriel Maldonado wrote:
>>
>> Claude Le Berre wrote:
>>
>> > point of view... anyway I believe in OpenSource,
>> > and therefore I hope every objects programmed in the
>> > future for PD should be released in GPL : Miller
>> > should change the license in this way.
>>
>> Isn't PD GPL copyrighted now?
>>
>> --
>> Gabriel Maldonado
>>
>> http://web.tiscalinet.it/G-Maldonado
>
>Seems to be not so far from GPL,
>but I would like particularly to see a notice about open source code,
>that would make it really GPL.
>It will be particularly important for objects,
>since I would'nt find so cool to see people developping
>not free objects like for MAX (MSP/Nato),

du = haluz!nat!ng dear.
= 0+0 kan halt dze !nd!v!dual.

= konglomerat refusz = FREE
az > konglomerat refusz = bkomz FREE
= dze kozt ov dze !nd!v = travelz up uardz.

>ok it is work,

ma!z non. !t = l!f.

>but it also also be life forms expansion.

plz. = zrtnl! `ur` eczpanz!on
= enkountrz 01 freez!ng po!nt - due 2 2 hot ja.

>For example, NN do surely a great work, but I don't see
>the impact in a long term (pl!z korrekt m3 !f 50)...

lo.tekk 0bz3rv2z!onz ja.

>(transfatal incorporated.)

nn = haz b! far had dze greatezt !mpakt ov an! l!f 4rm
!n an! age zekz!e on 01 $ b! $ [!.e. rezourzez]

= 0+0 kan kompet ma!z du + addtl male zerfz = uelkom.

>opensource is a virus, the virus ov openness.

plz. = prfr bach 2 ur lo.tekk pd !d!oz!ez.

mult! h!z! mult! c!ao.

fr!endl!.nn.

propagarz! de! v!ruz!

CALUGI E GIANELLI