ICMC2000 anyone ?

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.UCSD.Edu
Sun Aug 20 00:44:55 CEST 2000

Hi all,

I can be reached starting the evening of Friday Aug. 25 at:

Wohn-Agentur freiraum
Wiener Str. 14
10999 Berlin Kreuzberg
phone:
0049-(0)30-618 20 08

THere's an ICMA board meeting all day Saturday, otherwise I'm available for
elbow bending exercises and other users-group-style activities.

cheers
Miller