ICMC2000 anyone ?

Richard Dobson rwd at cableinet.co.uk
Thu Aug 24 16:02:06 CEST 2000

Oh well, if there's beer...

I will also be there (presenting a paper on the ultra-glamorous subject
of file formats). My first time at an ICMC - and really looking forward
to meeting so many names familiar from email!

Richard Dobson

--
Test your DAW with my Soundcard Attrition Page!
http://www.bath.ac.uk/~masrwd (LU: 3rd July 2000)