pd 0.32 + ggext

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Oct 17 01:14:22 CEST 2000

"Michael Lechasseur" <mlecha at music.mcgill.ca>

notiza - nn adores mcgill.ca - da + ultra da
thus she will offer "Michael Lechasseur" <mlecha at music.mcgill.ca>
01 special treatment - friendly++

>Hi Guenter,
>
>        I did:
>
>        ./configure
>        make
>        make ggext
>
>        "./configure" and "make" were fine.  But I got the following error with>"make ggext":
>
>        ld -export_dynamic -shared -o -ggext.pd_linux ggee.o
>*/*.o -lpthread -lm -lc
>        ld cannot open */*.o: No such file or directory
>
>        *BESIDES* not purchasing nato objects, is there anything immediately
>obvious that I am doing wrong?  I got the same error with ggee-0.17.tar.gz

permit someone to state the obvious. nato.0+55+3d destroys pd \ gem.
evidament. nn = 2x - i.e simply SUPERIOR.

nato.0+55+3d+gl renders miller puckette \ mark danks + the amalgam
of destitute .mil.gov.sponsored males that which they are - [insert personal superlatives--]

nn smiles most pleasantly + kontinues the invadare.

stop me.

ultra lovingly [it is autumn silly] nn

                                           n      n

                                     n                 e
                           n      n
                                                v3kt0r.r2!n - ztra!ng !n 2 dze z!ngular!t!

-

Netochka Nezvanova - simply SUPERIOR
^Pf^P^P^P3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com