[ot] Re: Problems passing symbols to abstractions

_-¯-_ jdl at xdv.org
Tue Oct 24 11:47:53 CEST 2000

id LAA00941
Sender: SmartList <list at iem.kug.ac.at>

 |Thanks for the patch, whoever you are, Mr. or Ms. underscore :-).
 |Incidently, I am starting to get an impression of a kind of techno-geek
 |subculture among the PD users (writing in geek characters, not revealing
 |their name, etc). Interesting ...

<quote>
It's like a whole new language, isn't it? A whole new language for the
cyber-age. The futuristic multi-media landscape of digital electronics
that will one day connect the world in a seamless 'net' of invisible
threads. With square brackets and artfully-abbreviated words we can face
the 'wired age' without fear of appearing old-fashioned. Rad!

[ap]
</quote>

--
X           Þ           V           ·           o           r           6