NATO for XY

Michal Seta mis at music.mcgill.ca
Wed Oct 18 23:23:18 CEST 2000

Free nevrtheless.
Besides, perhaps without the "inferior" work of Miller and Mark such tools
like Max,MSP,nato might never have seen daylight.  So I think they do
deserve some credit.

BTW, can we stop this superiority/inferiority thing?
It's extremely childish.

Thanks Miller and Mark (and others) for your work and time.

|______________________________________________
|>Ricardo Climent
|>School of Music
|>Q.U.B.
|

|        \/\ 242.bio.pilule - letz breathe + konnekt the n.z +?
|
|            open. da + da. swallou. voila. cezt zttz non +?
|            vitaminic +? YES PL EASE!!!!!
|

|              % 25 s                          !                          !
|              % 26 s                           !                           !
|              % 27 s                            !                            !
|              % 28 s                             !                             !
|              % 29 s                              !                              !
|              % 30 s                               n                               n
|              % 29 s                              n                              n
|              % 28 s                             n                             n
|              % 27 s                            n                            n
|              % 26 s                           n                           n
|              % 25 s                          n                          n
|              % 24 s                         n                         n
|              % 23 s                        n                        n
|              % 22 s                       n                       n
|              % 21 s                      n                      n
|              % 20 s                     n                     n
|              % 19 s                    n                    n
|              % 18 s                   n                   n
|              % 17 s                  n                  n
|              % 16 s                 n                 n
|              % 15 s                n                n
|              % 14 s               n               n
|              % 13 s              n              n
|              % 12 s             n             n
|              % 11 s            n            n
|              % 10 s           n           n
|              % 9 s          n          n
|              % 8 s         n         n
|              % 7 s        n        n
|              % 6 s       n       n
|              % 5 s      n      n
|              % 4 s     n     n
|              % 3 s    n    n
|              % 2 s   n   n
|              % 1 s  n  n
|              % 2 s   n   n
|              % 3 s    n    n
|              % 4 s     n     n
|              % 5 s      n      n
|              % 6 s       n       n
|              % 7 s        n        n
|              % 8 s         n         n
|              % 9 s          n          n
|              % 10 s           n           n
|              % 11 s            n            n
|              % 12 s             n             n
|              % 13 s              n              n
|              % 14 s               n               n
|              % 15 s                n                n
|              % 16 s                 n                 n

> [...]
|                                                     |
|                                                        |       >

     ......   Michal Seta  ......

Linux is like a wigwam.
No windows, no gates and an apache inside.
 --Someone