[ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ zurv!vl ov dze seeds

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Jan 3 07:15:01 CET 2001

zekzual zelekz!on - It is to sow seeds with tenderness and reap the harvest with joy,
                    even as if your beloved were to eat the fruit.

natural zelekz!on -  It is to sow seeds with maximum efficiency and the harvest reap with
                     maximum economy, even as if your beloved maximum were the fruit.
[zurv!vl ov dze
cheapezt]

work is love made visible.
                                         - arbe!t macht ganz gluckl!ch + fre! _\-
teach!ng magnetz neu tr!kx

                        http://www.m9ndfukc.org/konkurs/00.html
                        http://www.m9ndfukc.org/konkurs/00.html
                        http://www.m9ndfukc.org/konkurs/00.html

                                                        I apologize for my english

                                                                        English is FREE [openSSOR]

!zotrop!kl!.nn

                                           pre.konssept!n
                                                 meeTz ver!f1kat!n.

 -

 Netochka Nezvanova     -  amf!teatre de l.eternelle sap!ensz
 f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
 @www.eusocial.com
 17.hzV.tRL.478