[ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ m!krotom!

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Jan 11 10:08:52 CET 2001

____

242.glline :  |?|
- please view in _ur perznl pov - alef1 point

_______________________+++++++-- n a t o.0+55
_- [c]ccp 0f0003 m2zk!n3nkunzt | | m9ndfukc.com    - 242.glline - drawz ur ccccel[v]z !n 01 l!ne

                                                                                                                                                                                         242.glline -   stories only exist in stories.

apres ___.. the rains came

                        sch

                  sch

                                sch

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        surely this is a great part of our dignity __... that we can
understand. and through us matter can understand itself; that
beginning with protons and electrons. out of the womb of time +
the vastness of space [that space which lies between us] we can begin
to know what to observe and where to act - to understand; that organized
as in us - the hydrogen. the carbon. the nitrogen. the oxygen. those
16 to 21 elements. the water. the sunlight - all having become us
can understand what they are and how they came to be.

beauty has its reasons.

aper!oum -> atrop!n. skopolam!n. h!osc!am!n.
uant zom +?

!s!s

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-
Netochka Nezvanova      - d!zperz!ng geometr!kl!
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478