[ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ spook! akz!on @ 01 d1ztansz

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Jan 24 02:59:48 CET 2001

 01

 ++

 Hey list!

 I've been very selfish lately.  Let's all send congratulations to nn,
 integer, Netochka Nezvanova, for winning the Transmediale 2001 award for
 best artistic software.

 Just reply all to this post then we can all read each other's
 congratulations.

 Here's mine:

 nn, you are totally unique among everything I've seen anywhere.
 Especially your emails, which is all I know of you since I don't use any
 software.  You are a fierce and necessary element of the utopia I hope
 one day to see happen.

 Congratulations,

 Max Herman

 01 other

 Ideally the article should be finished and ready to publish when you
 are announced as winner of the Tranzmediale competition...

 nn - m9ndfzzpd

                                            pre.konssept!